Jesse Lee Sambo strikes again
I loves to tap dance for my white masters
Our friends at CampusProgress.Org have some infiltrators inside the College Republican combat avoidance fest, while Jesus's Gemeral has deployed strike teams outside the building. And if you live in DC or nearby, here are some useful recon photos
However, I want to draw your attention to Jesse Lee Sambo's "speech" to his betters, er College Republicans
Sometimes it's hard to maintain your sense of humor.
"I am an American, not an African-American."
- The Civil Rights movement destroyed black people's sense of self-respect and their compass for what's right.
- The Civil Rights Movement took the men out of their homes and prevented black people from thinking for themselves.
- It is not racism but lack of moral character that causes problems for black people.
- The black leadership succeeds by keeping black folks angry.
- Now Muslim folks are moving in and trying to take over.
- "I don't care what people say, but (Muslim people) don't like us!"
- America has already given black people all it has to give.
- On reparations, he emphasizes the fact that all the slaves are dead.
- On those who want reparations, he says, "Instead of reparations, how 'bout a free ticket back to Africa?" (Raucous laughter.)
- "The Democratic battle is ordained by the devil."
- "It's not white vs. black, it's good vs. evil."
- "White folks need to get over their fear of being called a racist."
Eric Holpin, current chairman of the CRNC, was grinning the entire time during Rev. Petersen's speech. They welcome this man into their midst, and they give him a standing ovation.
And conservatives still wonder why black people vote Democratic?
posted by Steve @ 3:51:00 PM