Yeah, this amused me
I found this on startsnitching. The perspective is quite amusing
Can't a man shoot his friend in peace?
(Anybody else want to change their campaign donations?)
I was waiting for Harry Whittington, the dude Cheney shot, to die before I posted this.
But he seems to be the gulliest 78 year-old in the world because he walked out of the hospital today and promised the G.O.P. not to die before November 8th.
All I wanted to say was that if you are connected enough to be on a private hunting trip with Dick Cheney you are probably a crooked-ass white Republican who deserves to be shot.
And I say that because Dick Cheney is quite possibly the shadiest mother fucker in existence.
* He is the only government official whose estate is blocked out on Google Earth. There are uncensored detailed satellite images of The White House, The Pentagon, George Bush's Ranch and Bill Gates crib up on there, but Cheney's estate is blurred out.
What the hell is he doing in there?
* Back in the 80's he called Nelson Mandela a terrorist and voted against his release from prison.
* He ordered the identity of an undercover CIA agent leaked because her husband spoke out against the War in Iraq.
* And the Fox News interview with Cheney edited out the part where he admitted drinking before going hunting.
* Not to mention the fact that the White House tried to initially blame the dude who got shot, saying "...the protocol was not followed by Mr. Whittington when it came to notifying the others that he was there" and referred to his subsequent heart attack as "an inflammatory response to a metallic foreign BB."
Why can't he just say, "I'm Dick Cheney, I got twisted on Grey Goose and heart pills, took my rifle and started shooting."
No one doubts Dick Cheney has killed people before. I know I don't.
If the Bush administration hasn't gotten in trouble for anything thus far, I doubt this would be what does them in.
I know we make jokes about Cheney's shady nature, but this parallels with the Busta Rhymes shooting. It seems to be the same kind of gangsta mentality to the point you start wondering when Cheney really does pop out with a stop snitching t-shirt.
posted by Steve @ 6:09:00 PM